Tuesday, December 31, 2013

simple new year's garland

It's new year's eve. Can't believe tomorrow will be 2014. I am ready.
I really don't decorate or do much in the way of new year's decorations. I'm still all decorated out from christmas...which still needs to be taken down. I'll do that tomorrow. Maybe.
But I did come across this easy little do it yourself. Wal-Mart had a fun, cheap section of NYE items, including this gold glittery "cheers". It is suppose to be a table top piece (notice the slots at the bottom), but I punched holes across the top and hung it up using metallic black/gold baker's twine. I could have trimmed the slotted section off the bottom, but I was going for quick. I like how it looks strung across the calendar for the new year. I'm sure it'll be there awhile. 

Any fun plans for the last night of 2013? We are having a little family night, just us 4, with food and games and my jersey shore mani. (if you have no idea what I mean by that, check out my instagram feed: lexibridges).
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that calendar above your desk!! I love it so much that I want to have one for myself! Where did you pick it up from?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.