Monday, October 26, 2009

The post with no pictures

I don't know what kind of sign it is when you break your scissors scrapbooking. :D

I'm working on a few more sneak peeks of November's Freehand Scraps kit. Will have those tomorrow.  If you are already planning to get this kit let me tell you a little something.... you are gonna LOVEEEEEEE it! 

And I had a request for the yummy fall drink refered to in the last post. Simple really, but SO GOOD! Very similar to the apple spice drink at Starbucks:
1 pack of apple spice drink mix mixed with apple cider, warmed up and topped with whipped cream drizzled with caramel sauce :) Enjoy!

Back tomorrow with sneaks...and hopefully a new pair of scissors :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the sneak peaks. The FHS kit looks so KEWL-AGAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.