Tuesday, October 7, 2014

documenting autumn

I've mentioned before, but I just really love this time of year for scrapbooking. I think with the changing of the season, festivals, pumpkin patches, holidays...there is just generally a lot of picture talking happening. I have also never been able to resist autumn themed product. I'm not sure how I want to document fall yet. The photo taking has already started and the coolest project life kit just dropped from Studio Calico. It is made for fall photos. I mean, did you see that awesome masking tape? I think if I combine this kit with some time (find me some time, will ya?) maybe a mini album will be happening. Fingers crossed. There's just so much good stuff this time of year brings. How do you document autumn?

4 comments:

  1. That masking tape is awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny as I really struggle with fall anything, I think I am the only person in the planet though lol. have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo here gets me so excited and inspired. I love the usual fall photos and scrapping them in layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love most is its time for Halloween and bonfire night. Yay for fireworks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.