Wednesday, August 7, 2013

basic grey, tipi latin & a sale

I have the great privilege of being on the design team for Basic Grey this next year. Super excited. There's a little q&a on the Basic Grey blog if you wanna know that I once had a cat named Jack that turned out to be a girl. We renamed her Jaqueline. She forever held it against me. You know....you can learn interesting stuff like that. And there is a code for a discount on some of the new team members fave BG products.
It's a rainy day, again. I am full on school-starts-next-week panic mode.  Gotta get this room schoolroom ready. Today we did a mini Latin lesson in prep for a full on learning Latin year. We did it in our tipi while eating mini blueberry donuts because, as I said on instagram, nothing says "Let's learn Latin!" like sugar and Native American dwellings. The boys are pumped for school to begin. I am too, but I love the lax schedule of summer. My baby is also starting kindergarten so there's that. I will be a hot mess one week from today. I'm sure I'll have a pity party in my vehicle after drop off and then go drown my sorrows in coffee and a thrift store run.
If you are thinking of adding to your scrap stash Two Peas has a great storewide 20% off sale & free shipping over $50 going on until 8/11. Perfect time to stock up basics or some of the brand new releases that are arriving from CHA. They even have newly released exclusive stamp sets. Check it here.

5 comments:

  1. Laughing about Jack!

    We once had a cat who adopted us (past owners left the cat in the house) that we named Zoe and found out later that "she" is a "he." It was too late for a name change:)

    Congrats on BG! Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Design Team, we still have a few more weeks until school starts whew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats are your design team for Basic Grey. They always have some of the most creative projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! love your bio there! I am happy to be on this team with talented ladies like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome, I hope that mini you were starting in your last post maybe makes an appearance soon? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.