Wednesday, August 21, 2013

back to school

Last week we started with a few days of school and this week is our first full week. It's been...an adjustment ;) Thankfully, the boys are excited and ready. I was always the kid that got pumped about school starting and buying supplies. Now that I get to homeschool a few days a week, the excitement has spilled over into getting our school space ready.
This is pretty much the only clean area. But that is okay because it has been so nice out we have been doing lots of our work on the screened porch and outside. And sometimes in the kitchen floor...
A grammar lesson on a Saturday while eating donuts? Why not. All this school supply talk makes me wanna bust out my scissors & pretty paper and make something. Which I have done recently. Yay! A sneak (along with the Two Peas garden girl monthly blog hop!) is coming to the blog tomorrow. See you then.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the framed quote on your only clean space? :) Love it!

    Happy back to school!!!!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.