Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHA kick off

If you are like me and not attending CHA this time around (insert sad face) join me this morning at 10 CST as Marcy and I kick off the CHA winter '13 chat at Two Peas in a Bucket! For every chat those who participate will be entered to win a prize pack drawn at the end of that chat hour.  There are also several challenges to get you going. It's a p.j. day, drink some coffee and think about getting crafty day here so join us.
In case you are working on your Project Life album today I have my first video up here at Two Peas. You can listen to my dorky self and see how I put my first week of January together.
As I type there is LOTS of banging going on here. The scrap/homeschool space is finishing up and within a day or so I should be able to put in the floors and start moving stuff next week. That's the fun part ;) I think with all the CHA sneaks I'll need to make room for some new product. Lots of good stuff coming out.
Ok. I'm off to chat. Come join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.