Saturday, September 15, 2012

a few with Basic Grey

I had the privilege to guest design this month for Basic Grey. I remember walking into my first scrapbook store several years ago. I didn't know what I was doing, but I knew what I liked. And I liked Basic Grey. A lot. So much so that I recently came across paper that I hoarded from Skate Shoppe. Remember that line?
My first layout went up last week. Silly boy. I told him the pears weren't ready. Pretty certain that snarled nose means momma was right.
This layout went up today, with stepped out photos of how it came together and how to easily make the patchwork triangles from a piece of paper in the Clippings line.  My favorite part might be the pirate bird. You can see details here. I used the Clippings and Paper Cottage lines, both can be found at Two Peas in a Bucket.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Don't forget to enter the October Afternoon Midway giveaway in the post below. I will draw a winner on Monday :) And if you have been looking for OA's new halloween line Witch Hazel...it's IN! Find it here.

Side note--why are blogger photos all of a sudden so blurry? Anyone else having this issue? They aren't blurry anywhere, but here, and they didn't use to be. Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.