Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hustling and Bustling

I know.
I hang my head in shame and refer to myself as "blog slacker of epic proportions."
It is this time of year, the holidays, a birthday, a few trips and a few sicknesses....
..and now here we are. 9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! ACK!
Are you ready?
Today I finished up some shopping, which has not been easy to do because all my 2 year old wants is  a flashlight! Ok, so maybe that should seem easy, but I would just hate for him to wake up Christmas morning with just a flashlight under the tree! His big brother has a very detailed, specific list, but Paxton...a flashlight. ;)

So in my absence, least you think I do not scrapbook anymore, I have a few projects to show you!
This was featured on the Crate Paper blog in November:


and this one was featured yesterday for their Happy Holidays event:

You can see the inspiration behind it , as well as close ups on their blog..speaking of which..have you checked out the Crate Paper blog lately? Because the inspiration from the design team and those of you sending in projects is AMAZING! And the prizes..? Gift cards from Crate and Barrel, Bath and Body and $100 Crate Paper gift baskets!... Be sure and send in your Crate Paper projects--there is still time! And if yours is one of the lucky projects that gets posted you will be put into a drawing for a big box of Crate Paper goodness! Wouldn't that be a great gift under the tree?!

I did a little Gratitude mini album for May Arts during our week partnering with Jenni Bowlin

More pictures, including instructions on how to use ribbon for binding on repurposed books, can be found here. Do be sure and check out the May Arts blog, always filled with unique ribbon ideas and  they ALWAYS a giveaway or contest happening on their blog (so be sure and bookmark it!) and facebook (become a fan!).

And finally, (this is what I get for not updating in so long! Ha!) I have the privilege of guest designing for Tombow! If you are a scrapper, you know their adhesives are amazing so I was THRILLED when asked if I would like to be the December guest designer. I have a couple projects featured on their blog today and a few more tomorrow. I would love for you to check them out, because the word on the street is there is a giveaway (or 2!) up for grabs tomorrow ;)

Whew!! Thanks for sticking this one out with me!! Be sure and check back tomorrow... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! She's posted!!!! We've all been trying to patiently wait for Lexi's next post!! ;-)
    Thanks for the inspiration friend-as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.