Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time for a mini

Happy belated 4th to you! We just returned from a L-O-N-G camping trip. Very adventuresome! Once my pics are downloaded I will recap all our fun. Until then......
have you checked out the October Afternoon blog this weekend? I have a cute little mini album up! Here are a couple of pages not posted on their site:


Lots of random fun in it and the base pages are made using a thrifted grocery stamp book ;)
Would love for you to hop over to their blog and leave a comment there letting me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Love the finished product Lexi! I'm heading over to OA right after I post this! Can't wait to catch up.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi, Hi! Thank you for answering my question about this cute mini. Oh, I like the poodle picture in the next post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.