Sunday, July 25, 2010

CHA Bound

It's that time of year again when all the manufacturers in the crafty realm prepare to show off their newest goodies at the Craft and Hobby Association in Chicago. I fly out tomorrow and couldn't be more excited! What are you most interested in? I plan to blog while I'm there so let me know and I'll try and take pics of the "must haves"!
Been soaking up time with my two sweet boys before I leave. Last night we visited OrangeLeaf for the second time this week:

and watched UP for the first time. Poor Aven, my sweet sensitive kid cried a few times and asked me why I got that movie!
Had a few thrifting adventures recently:

Another project..this time a fun, summery wreath featured on the October Afternoon blog. Leave me a comment over there and let me know what you think! I'll have a few projects displayed in their booth as well if you happen to be at CHA.

And a little peek at something I've whipped up. Super inexpensive and it involves sewing...and not on paper! ha! So you know if I can do it "sew" can you. I'm making a tutorial to share.
That's all I have! Hope you are enjoying a BEAUTIFUL sunny Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. I have Heidi's phone number, so hopefully I'll meet up with you at some point! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabric, fabric and more fabric! Please take lots of photos of it for me, my friend, at CHA.

    And the pillowcase skirt is precious, I'm sure. There's a pillowcase dress tutorial in the CH book--soooo cute! It's for little girls, of course, and probably would work for teeny tiny Lexi's, too. ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.