Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Silly me...


..how is it the middle of June and I am just now showing my "Parasol" projects?
In any case, this kit was lovely...subtle shades mixed with brights and the cutest little embellishments!
A simple little layout featuring a pic Aven took. Loved this transparency with the grey flocking. The middle papers are kinda patchworked together.

For Aven's preschool teachers end of the year gift we got them beach bags filled with a water bottle, sunscreen and beach towel. I made these little tags to hang on the bags and wrote a thank you on the reverse side.

And finally, a card. "Sew" fun putting this one together ;)

And there you have it! Check out this month's kit and the other beautiful gallery projects here.
Planning on a few mini getaways this summer...wouldn't a kit be the perfect thing to grab to take? No planning or matching products--it's already done for you! Grab some pics, scissors and glue and off you go. Sounds like a plan to me :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.