Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello Darling

I am loving the new October Afternoon lines.
LOVE.

I cut these ladies from The Thrift Shop line and added some pretty shoes, a brooch and a neat-o purse. Then I saw this sketch from Page Maps and decided to add the girls to a card instead of the layout I had planned.

Some more Thrift Shop line love and vintage sewing pattern ruffles across the top and they were good to go!

We have had a case of the sickies around here this weekend :(
Here's to a more spring-like, sick-free week!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...Lexi! I love how that turned out!!! Hope the little guys in your life get well soon and that you get rid of your "stuffiness."

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute Lexi! Love the ruffles! Hope you guys get well soon! Sending prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.