Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The merriest

We had a merry Christmas.

The merriest in fact.

I got my wish...SNOW. Not a lot, but enough to feel all Christmasy.

                                             the night before writing a letter to santa


                                       getting the fireplace ready for the big guy's arrival

And the boys proved that if you stay on the nice list it can be very rewarding.......


..........thanks Elfie ;)

And the aftermath, which I love and actually have a hard time cleaning up.

It was a beautiful day spent celebrating Jesus' birthday.

Tomorrow: thrifty finds, sneak peeks and guesting :)

3 comments:

  1. Awe....loving the McDreamies in their little Christmas pjs. And it looks as though Santa was very good to a lil Starbuck consuming momma too!
    Looks like you had a wonderful, memorable, Jesus' birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was wonderful! Got your email--brightened my day. And yes, I do have a Transformer. In fact, as I was reading your email, I looked over, and there Ian was, dressed as Optimus. The boys definitely should get together soon.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a deelightful day....take a deep breath and let it go....the mess that is;-) xo
    amyb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.