Friday, November 20, 2009

notice the new blinkie over here------->


Extremely thrilled to finally tell you I am on the 2010 design team for the wonderful company Buzz and Bloom!

So surprised and blessed to see my name listed among these talented ladies from all around the globe.

Check out their incredible products here and leave some love for my fellow design team members here.

I first got to play with their chipboard & cord clouds in the November kit from Freehand Scraps (which I hear there are only a few left!) and fell in love with how versatile and fun their products were. Can't wait to get a box on my doorstep and start creating :)

Happy early birthday to me, huh? ;)


10 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the team! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We'll all have a blooming great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lexi! Can't wait to start work myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lexi, I to was excited in making the team! Congrats and can't wait to work with you and the B&B team for 2010
    Kellxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, Buzz and Bloom. Tomorrow, the world!!!!

    Congrats (and of course, I'm not surprised) and happy birthday, friend!

    How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the team Lexi..bring on 2010!..can't wait to see what you do with your B&B..really love what I see here on you blog!
    Gina x
    ps hope you had a fabulous birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and Aven was adorable at the preschool program! So "into" the songs. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lexi!!! Hope you had a beautiful birthday!
    Love ya!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you and excited and proud of you too!
    You are gonna help turn buzz and Bloom into a household name!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.