Monday, September 28, 2009

The weekend and sneaks



The weekend: 
pre anniversary weekend to KC.

started with this:

included lots of eats:



a brunch that included Christopher Elbow Chocolate. This one was a dark chocolate coated lavender infused caramel purple metallic piece of perfection. I stole Rory's and ate his too :)


and some shopping. Came home with an Anthro purchase:

 and this little beauty:

wow that's rather large. almost life size. can't wait to play :D

Good Times :)

Sneaks:




Reveal of the full Freehand Scraps gallery Oct. 1!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you created, looks like a fun time was had by all in KC. What bird is Rory eating, it looks gigantic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun in KC! We'll be there for the Nascar race! Got front row tix to some of the events! Yikes!! I can already hear myself going deaf-LOL
    I've been eyeing the camera Danielle Johnson has been using on her blog. I think it may be the same one you just got or pretty similar. Can't wait to see what kind of pics you get with yours! Have fun! Hope to see you at CS!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I just love your blog....great photos and a sneek peak :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.