Sunday, July 19, 2009

When I got in the car this morning to go to church I was greeted by this sweet gesture...

It meant so much to me.

Friday was my cousin Natosha's 29th birthday--HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We grew up more like sisters and to this day remain close. This is us...at the zoo..1980-something. I made this layout a few months ago, but it's one of my favorites. I love the whole vintage look from the photo and tried to carry it over with the clusters of products...some of which *might* be in the August Freehand Scraps kit...
wait...
I've said too much ;)

2 comments:

  1. Aweee...I'm guessing your DH put it there. Can't wait to see your new ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweetness you have in your family! Is that a new coordinating coffee cup I spy too? When are we doing a road trip to train on the nav? So happy that you and the boys will be "On the Road Again". Sickness and car problems are behind you now...HEEELLLOOOO Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.