Friday, December 13, 2013

wrapping with printables

I'm kinda a printable junkie. I get the new ones at Two Peas every month, use them on a project and then forget to use them again. There isn't a better time to reprint some of those printables than this month and then use them in your gift wrapping.
I have an entire blog post up on the Two Peas blog today on different ways to add in printables to your holiday wrapping. Head over there to grab a few ideas and, if you haven't picked up any printables this month, you can find them all here. I'm a bit partial to the gift card holder and the socks & underwear tag. hee hee

And just a heads up: if you're needing some christmasy products for your scrapping (or wrapping as the case may be) all Christmas items are on sale now at Two Peas. Tell Santa to pick up a few things for your stocking ;)
It's an icy day out today. So, I think a day inside with hot cocoa, christmas music and pretty wrapping sounds perfect.
TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.