Melissa's blog. Be sure to check the Two Peas blog for the line up and potential prizes along the way!
here. I played around with the challenge of adding YOU (well, me as the case is) along with a few see-through areas.
Jen Kinkade. She never ceases to amaze me and then this.
1. Studio Calico Magical line. So much goodness in the line, including pieces with the popular chalkboard trend. I even ordered the 6x6 paper pad--something I never do. But it will be perfect for a mini.
2. Chic Tags Good Tidings. The computer image doesn't do this alpha justice. They are gold metallic, like gold foil. My alpha of choice for december related projects.
3. Two Peas wood veneer cards. I am a sucker for anything wood veneer. I am sure there will be holiday based exclusive cards, but for now I'm thinking this starry night acrd would look great in a christmas mini.
4. Crate Paper Bundled Up. So many companies seem to be moving away form buttons and brads so I am happy to see these super cute epoxy button brads in Crate's newest holiday line.
5. Project Life Christmas themed cards. There are a ton of new project life supplies in the shop, including a card kit for about every theme you can image. These Christmas themed ones would make a mini or holiday spread go together quick.
Glitter Girl's Scrapbook Survival Guide with Shimelle Lane is now available and receiving awesome reviews. If you are remotely familiar with Glitter Girl's weekly videos you already know she is a wealth of information as well as inspiration when it comes to scrapbooking. This self-paced workshop has 5 chapters, each chapter with a full color PDF and 2 layout videos. That's 10 new start to finish videos and 42 new layouts . Whoa.
here as well as read more info. How about a give a spot away? Leave your name (and two peas user name) in the comments and I'll pick a winner next week. If you have already purchased the workshop, no sweat. You can gift your winning spot to a friend or gift a refund.
Thanks for joining me. Now your off to Lisa's blog.