start to finish video was released at Two Peas. The challenge I presented? Combining project life kit cards with one line (including a 6x6 paper pad) to streamline the process. I used this line for my spread. You can watch the video and see more details here.
This card by Vanessa.
It was a featured project last week and rightly so. Such a cool use of the Glitz Design Finnley collection.
This is haaaaaard. So many cool brand new releases available in the store. These are five things that landed in my last box.
1. I can't resist an Amy Tan sticker book. This new Cut & Paste one is no exception. Lots of goodness in it.
2. This frame paper from Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party line is just too perfect. So many cool things you can do with the inside space in them.
3. Love this camera paper by Crate Paper. It's from the Close Knit line. The whole line is lovely.
4. Studio Calico is killing me with the state stickers here. I need a second set just because I know I will hoard this one.
5. The last thing I probably need are more project life cards, but this mini set from Maggie Holmes' Flea Market line.... So. Good.
Giveaway time! Enter your name (two peas name would be great) and I'll draw a winner next week for a goodie box from me to you.
Now hop on over to the fabulous Wilna's blog.