One thing I am hoping to work on is some prepping of my December mini album. Are you all doing December minis? If you are and maybe need a bit of inspiration I have a great idea for you.....
Tis the season to create your holiday mini albums! In Seasonal Storytelling with Amy Heller, you are given not only inspiration for documenting your special holiday memories, but ideas for EVERY season of the year. This workshop will jumpstart your creativity all year long as you work through the four inspiration-packed chapters that include:
* EIGHT mini album samples with nearly 200 pages total of inspiration. You'll see four albums created by Amy and four mini books by special guests Kristina Nicolai-White, Jill Sprott, Suzanne Sergi and Jana Werner.
* Four album approaches. Amy gives you the tools to assess what format is best for you.
* Over 80 minutes of video giving a close-up look at Amy's albums as well as in-depth tutorials.
* Five printable chapter guides featuring a detailed look at each album, extra tips, "Bucket lists" of topics, and notes from the designer.
* Exclusive printable journaling cards used as the base of one of the featured albums.
* A private message board forum where you can chat with Amy, ask questions and connect with other students.
Sounds like the perfect way to jumpstart a mini! You can read more and sign up for the class here.
And with that, I am off to a scrap weekend. Oh wait, I still have to pack. Yikes! Enjoy your weekend!