Friday, August 12, 2011

Pebbles Guesting!

How excited was I to be contacted to guest for Pebbles?
VERY!

They seem to create more fun designs and product with each release so I was MORE than thrilled to get to guest for them this week. They are an incredibly generous company and I was thrilled when my box of goodies arrived to play!

 I worked mainly with the Floral Lane and Happy Go Lucky lines, and dare I say, even used a bright green cardstock for a background? AND made what I would consider a "simple" layout? Two things totally out of my norm, but I loved how they turned out :)

You can check out my projects HERE on the Pebbles blog...AND be sure to leave a comment because they are giving away a box of Pebble goodness to a lucky person. Might as well be you, right? ;)

Speaking of giveaways, did you see this on the October Afternoon blog?

Teal Mini Market stickers?! Yes, please...


A prize pack from the newly released Sidewalks collection is being given away on the October Afternoon blog! I have this collection on my desk right now and I know it looks cute online, but it is even BETTER in person.

This paper, Marbles, is my FAVORITE!,  although it is hard to choose... You can see the entire collection HERE. Be sure and enter that giveaway as well! Lots of fun prizes to be won :)

Speaking of wining, I have yet to hear back from Brenda (see post below) on her $10 Studio Calico win. If I don't hear from her in a few days, I will have to draw another name!

HAPPY FRIDAY! Lots on the agenda for this weekend, including preparing for the FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN for my oldest son. Seriously?! Where on earth does the time go? :(

8 comments:

  1. Fun stuff friend! Congrats on the Guesting at Pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Super Congrats to you on the guest DT. And how exciting for you & your son's new adventure in Kindergarten:) Time sure does fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects look awesome Lexi! And I am running over to see the full lines at OA and Pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pages are gorgeous lexi!!! are you feeling ready for the homeschool part of kindergarten? i hope so...we're gearing up to start on monday! (i've appreciated your homeschool related pins on pinterest lately!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous layouts girl - you sure rocked the Pebbles goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Pebbles projects!
    First day of school? Yikes! We still have 2 weeks left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me just agree and say he may be ready, but he sure doesn't look like he's old enough to start school. We should just be able to keep them home until we are ready!
    Congrats on the guesting with Pebbles, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved seeing your Pebbles projects, Lexi - outstanding!! That die cut circle grid - swoon ;)
    Good luck with kindergarten! Be sure the pack the tissues..sniff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.