Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I owe you a winner

and it is TERESA!

I absolutely love the rocket age charms and how you used them! I too am a mother of boys and I am always looking for cute boy themes. Oh and I love those Star Wars cookie cutters! Where did whoever gave them to your boys get them? My boys would love them! 
Posted by Teresa to night owl at May 12, 2011 1:42 PM

If that is you email me (ljbridges33AThotmailDOTcom) and I will get your info to October Afternoon so you can then start stalking your mail person for your rubber charm prize pack :)
And the cookie cutters are from Williams-Sonoma :) my boys LOVE them and someone suggested using them to cut out sandwiches too--brilliant!
THANK YOU every single person for commenting. It really means so much to have all of you hopping around and enjoying what we put together! All comments go to my email and I read EVERY SINGLE ONE with a big ole smile.
More hops and fun giveaways are planned so if you missed out don't fret! If you are on Twitter follow OA. There are some SprINKlers to be given away once they reach 200 followers ;)
Have a great Tuesday--we are off to enjoy the park on this sunny day...and some Starbucks, for momma :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay to the park and Starbucks! Finally some nice weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.