Friday, April 15, 2011

Sketch anyone?

Getting sketchy over on the Crate blog today. Here is my take:

I traded the scallops for stars...what can I say? Having 2 boys I use lots of stars! And I love them. Stars to me are probably what butterflies are to scrappers with little girls ;) I probably use them on at least half the layouts I do, and I am perfectly okay with that :)

I realized after I was finished, which is what usually happens, that I didn't have a spot for the journaling. I had used it up with embellies--go figure ;) Those buttons and brads in all of Crate's newest collections are just too yummy! No sweat-- I took a tag from Studio Calico's Countryside line and typed it up, used a brad to secure it behind the photo so it wouldn't slip.

A bit of State Fair, also by Studio Calico--that "Ride" tag was just too perfect. And those October Afternoon Mini Markets just might make an appearance in my layouts from now on! See the rest of the fabulous sketch interpretations HERE and don't forget to play along!

Speaking of October Afternoon, did you see the newest line Boarding Pass?
Uh huh. My mitts can hardly wait for it. See it all HERE.
And with that I am off to do 100 million things before trying to finish up some guesting projects tonight. I'll spill the beans when I can ;)

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.