Monday, March 29, 2010

Colors


Loving the colors in these flowers that came home with us:



The colors in April's Freehand Scraps kit:

And the color Pink Breeze, soon to make an appearance on my laundry room walls.
Pink you say? Yes. Pink. Orange is my favorite color, followed closely by a turquoise/aqua. But since I am outnumbered in our family by boys and we have no pink in the house I decided it was time to change that. Rory's reaction to the pink? He actually encouraged it! He said he thought it would go good with our new-ish washer/dryer and then said, "It's your room. You can paint it whatever color you want."
Oh
no
he
didn't.
Yep, he did. The LAUNDRY ROOM is my room in the house...?
In that case, it will be pink ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah sista, bring on the pink!! (Perhaps it needs to make it's way into the kitchen too- lol! JK!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the decision to go pink Lilly's influence?:
    "Do you like my dress, Paxton?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://rainkitephotography.typepad.com/photos/the_laundry_room/index.html

    A sad story but a rocking laundry room created with the idea of "if I must do the laundry, I might as well be in a room I enjoy!"
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.