Thursday, January 21, 2010

Currently...




...taking care of this sweet monkey that has a double ear infection :(

...packing

...and packing

...crafting a new hair clip

...and overall flipping out that I am fortunate enough to be flying to CHA tomorrow. So tell me, what do you wanna see? I have already seen quite a few sneaks that I can't wait for! What are your favorites? Any new lines/products that I can get try and get the inside scoop for you? I know Heidi plans to blog while we are there so be sure and check here and here for pictures from the showroom floor.

Speaking of crafting goodness....Purple Cows is holding a contest in which the winner gets $5,000 in product! YES--you read that right. The runner up prizes are not too shabby either--$1,000 in product. All projects made had to be created using a product manufactured by Purple Cows. From what I can gather all the projects get voted upon by the public and begins soon. Voting is only open for a few days so take a minute and head over the to the Purple Cows blog to vote for your favorite....You *may* have remembered in my last post that I created a project using their ultimate trimmer II. Just sayin' ;)

5 comments:

  1. check out the hands free system for the Slice! Very curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely want to see new Slice stuff, OA, CC, Glimmer Mist and anything Ms. Lexi Bridges' artistic eye is drawn to!! Have an Awesome time!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to see your photo w/some of our fave scrapping celebs!

    Voted for you on Purple Cows!

    Have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good meeting at the show. you are hedi make a great pair for the kits. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for yall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are sick mama, Im sure you still had a great time in CA huh? Did you have butterflies in your tummy as the plane was taking off? I would have. Dbl ear infection on poor P? ear tubes in his future? xoxoxo arb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.