Monday, June 15, 2009

weekend goodness

Had a great time getting crafty with a few scrapping friends this past weekend. Susan, Paula, Julie and Barb are true gems and I enjoyed our time together! It just always goes too fast :) Let me tell you those ladies were cranking out layouts left and right while I just piddled--is that an actual word?-and created a *few* projects--here's one:

My Sweet Cherry Pie line + vintage = happy scrapping girl (that would be me) 


I'll share a few more photos later. 

Had some happy news that made my weekend. No, I'm not pregnant :) Will share when  I have the okay :)

L

1 comment:

  1. This is just about the cutest thing I've EVER seen!!!!!! You are one talented lady!!!!!!!! I'll be emailing you soooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.